Design and Installation of Smart Building Infrastructure in Greater Philadelphia and the Mid-Atlantic Region
At Graboyes Smart Buildings, we work closely with our clients to optimize their building performance, because making buildings work better decreases energy use, decreases maintenance costs, increases asset value, and improves human wellbeing and productivity.
By providing our advanced expertise in design and installation of wiring infrastructure for building operating systems, we help clients reduce first costs for their electrical infrastructure and optimize the performance of their commercial, institutional, industrial, and multi-family buildings. Our exceptional installation crews of IBEW electricians work directly for us, maintain OSHA 30 training, and routinely complete required testing for school and government projects.
In collaboration with our sister companies Graboyes Commercial Window and Glass Solutions and Graboyes Efficiency Tenant, we are positioned to invest capital, implement infrastructure improvements, and support operational initiatives that improve the performance of buildings and tenant satisfaction.
A proud member of the US Green Building Council and Green Building United, we’re gratified to serve as a sponsor for the Philadelphia 2030 District.
Our expertise includes:
- power distribution to power over ethernet (PoE) devices
- power distribution to internet of things (IoT) devices
- converged building operating networks
- wiring infrastructure installation for building automation systems
- wiring infrastructure installation for lighting and shading controls
- commercial energy auditing
- envelope testing
- energy modeling
- measurement and verification
- deep energy efficiency financing tools including the Metered Energy Efficiency Transaction Structure (MEETS)
- LEED AP certified staff